Friday 17 August 2012

I'm not a good swimmer

Has it really been 2 weeks since I've blogged?! How time passes so quickly when you're having fun.

Regular readers will know that this is a crucial time for me in relation to the feature documentary Sleepless 'til Seattle. A deadline is approaching way too fast.

On top of this, as you'll know from my last blog, I've been working away on bringing a property back up to a high spec, which thankfully was finished yesterday.

Pauline, the intrepid adventurer who I cycled across America with making the film, thankfully returned from her 2-year adventure just in time to give a helping hand. Well, actually, Pauline did most of the work in the apartment while I worked on the film.

A test screening was held a week ago, and at the a questionnaire was filled in by the audience. Following this a focus group met a few days later.

I now have in my possession a myriad of thoughts, ideas and constructive criticisms to help me polish the film.

The problem is there is so much helpful stuff that inevitably there are many conflicting views, and my head is swimming with half a dozen alternatives for every problem.

And I'm just not that good a swimmer!

No comments: