Friday 16 October 2009

Coming up . . .

Greetings readers. Apologies, once again, for my tardiness in failing to post a riveting piece of writing for you to pass the time on for the last ten days.

Gosh, is it really ten days!?

I am currently in pre-production for a film, which I start to direct next week, and hence I have had little time to relax, let alone write a ditty for you all. And despite your anticipation this is not the hoped for blog.

You may recall, some blogs ago, I had a rant about the irritating nature of TV programmes telling us in advance what we were going to be shown.

Well . . .

That's what I am going to do here! I don't think it's hypocritical to do so, mind you. Had I opted to do the same within an actual blog then that would be quite different.

But I ramble.

Which brings me neatly to the introduction of the first piece. The next blog will be a report on a walking and wild camping trip to Torridon in Wester Ross with my walking companions Andrew and Pauline.

After that I will be writing a daily series about the first week of on location filming.

So I will see you then.

Lights . . . camera . . .

Action!

No comments: